Monday, December 31, 2012

POSITIVE

   Positive changes are happening here.


  It is a new year so a new name for my blog was needed. My old name just was no longer fitting me or my life. I am not sure that it ever did.
  I have thought long and hard about my new blog name "Tree of Rainbows" this name came to me by everything that has happened in my life recently. I have had to make some life changing decisions as to my health and the Tree of Life has become the center point of my being.

"The meaning of life is not to be discovered only after death in some hidden, mysterious realm; on the contrary, it can be found by eating the succulent fruit of the Tree of Life and by living in the here and now as fully and creatively as we can" - Paul Kurtz

I could not have said that better my self.

  As for Rainbows, they are healers in their own right. I don't believe I have ever looked at a rainbow and not felt just pure joy and not just stared at it's amazing beauty. They are uplifting they can heal some of the darkest days. They always seem to show when a person needs them the most.



  
   So here is to a wonderful year sharing light and love. Honor each other and lift each other up, live each day like it maybe your last, no one knows how long each of us have on this planet so lets make it beautiful one!


No comments:

Post a Comment