Friday, February 1, 2013

Refresh and New Lives

So much has happened since my last post? Life has a funny way of changing things up when you think they are on the way down!
So what happened? you may ask... well I cannot say much about it YET, but it will be a wonderful change for my whole family if it happens so stay tuned. Either way it has given me new perspective so if nothing comes of it the positive is already here!!



            "I am an optimist. It does not seem to be much use being anything else." -  Winston Churchill

How true this quote has become for me!

My wonderful husband knew just what I needed to get some life back in this crazy brain of mine and took us all on a drive about to take photos... what a great way to refresh my head!



I have found new love for bridges, all the wonders they hold by just looking at them. Magnificent beasts of metal towering high. How they hold so many lives every second of everyday...



and trains... all that they hold within, not knowing what they hold inside has such an amazing feel to it! long stretches of railroad that go on and on for miles!




Finishing off my photos is this picture I took at sun down on January 31st. Mother Nature never ceases to amaze me...

(freaky face in the clouds!!)









No comments:

Post a Comment